Silkscreen Printing Ceramic Fritted Glass
Silkscreen printing ceramic fritted glass uses silkscreen to print the ceramic ink on the glass surface. After drying and tempering, the ceramic will be permanently sintered on the glass surface. As a result, it is wearing resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and diverse patterns. VSOM offers silk screen printing ceramic fritted glass with high quality and competitive prices.
- It has a thick ink layer with strong covering power, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
- It is suitable for large quantities and simple color printing. It cannot print patterns with gradient colors.
- Type: Silk Screen Printing Ceramic Fritted Glass
- Thickness: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 7mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm; 15mm; 19mm (Customization available according to different configuration requirements）
- Size: ≤ 2440mm*3660mm (Cut to size available)
- Available Deep Processing: Cutting, Edging, Drilling holes, Tempering, Laminating, etc.
- Manufacturing Standard: CE; BS; SGCC; SAI; CCC; ISO
- Sample: Free sample (freight collect) available in 7 days
- Order Production Time: 7-20 days
- Glass Package: Strong and well-packaged plywood case
- Shipping Methods: Ocean; Train; Air; Express delivery