Low E Glass (Low Emissivity Glass)
Low E glass is a coated glass with excellent heat insulation and good light transmittance. For a further introduction, visit VSOM post: How does Low E glass work? Low-emissivity glass for different climates. It has a wide range of applications in building facades systems and doors windows. VSOM offers Low E Glass wholesale with single silver, double silver, triple silver, etc.
- Type: Low E Glass
- Thickness: 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm; 15mm; 19mm (Customizable)
- Size: As per request, raw glass size max 12000mm*3300mm
- Color: Coated Low E Color
- Optional Processing: Cutting to size, Drilling holes, Edging, Tempering, Laminating, etc.
- Manufacturing Standard: CE, BS, SGCC, SAI, CCC
- Sample: Sample available in 7 days
- Order Production Time: 7-20 days
- Glass Package: Strong and well-packaged plywood case
- Shipping Methods: Ocean, Air, Train, Express delivery
VSOM Low E Glass
Following are a few of our customer cases; click each to see more details: